Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Fun...

Fall has FINALLY arrived (wasn't sure it was ever going to get here) and we have had F-U-N doing a few projects inside and out. Of course, fall means PUMPKINS! This year Adlee has decorated two pumpkins so far and has enjoyed every minute of it. They are looking marvelous in our front yard:-)



Here is a little update on the MOMMY-TO-BE...(scene two)
***First off, NO! I am NOT having twins. I've had that question asked a lot the past month. Sometimes I'm not real sure how to take comments like that...should I "LAUGH or CRY"
***Baby Conley is growing like crazy and seems to be very healthy at my monthly appointments.
***I am now 30 weeks and the COUNTDOWN is on:-)
***The nursery is FINALLY taking shape and I (WE) hope to have it finished very soon. (pics will be posted at a later time)
***Adlee continues to talk about her baby brother and he gets a lot of attention from her. AK enjoys kissing my belly, rubbing my belly, and looking for her brother through my belly-button. I just LOVE her sweet little actions. She will be a GREAT BIG SISTER!!!

Here is my BIGGER belly!!!
Happy FALL Ya'LL

2 comments:

Debbie Felix said...

Adlee is a perfect model for fall with her pretty pumpkins.
Oh My Goodness, I absolutely LOVE the colorful close-up of her. She is simply beautiful!!!

I'm so glad you are finally feeling much better as we all anxiously await Conley's arrival!!
Yes! Adlee will be a most wonderful Big Sister!!
Love,
Deb

Deonne said...

Such sweet fall pics! Can't wait to spend some time with you all in just 2 weeks! Love you all!