Thursday, August 12, 2010

Conley Evans...YES! A "BOY" in the family

Yesterday was an exciting day for us...We received news that baby Conley is a BOY. As the tech was doing my sonogram and mentioned a brother, Adlee responded, "Not a sister?" Although Adlee was hoping for a sister (on that day since she went back and forth on what she wanted), she is thrilled to have a brother. We went shopping and Adlee picked out an outfit, blanket, and pacifiers for her baby brother. Dent and I even picked up an outfit with camo...of course, the BOY must have some camo:-)

Once again...I cannot describe how BLESSED I am to be carrying a precious baby boy who will enter the world to an amazing Daddy and sweet sister who LOVE him so very much. December seems like a long ways away, but it will be here before we know it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious Baby Conley,
I love looking at your sweet pictures over and over, just knowing what a sweet little boy you are. You are already soooo loved by your Boba, Poppy and many others!!

Debbie Felix said...

Hmmmm.....I don't know why my post on Sept. 5 said Anonymous. I am not Anonymous....I am Adlee & Conley's Boba!!